Allow your assistant coaches and staff members to join the app, so that all of you can work together on the upcoming sessions - If you want players to simply fill out their training and gameday attendance click here.
Open the member's permission settings!
- 1Go to the menu item "Club House" and click on "Club Members".
Assign the right permissions to this member.
- 1In the pop-up window, the user group and the individual editing rights of the respective user can now be defined. Select the role of the member first.
- 2Now click on the +ADD button to add the member's first permission
- 3The first column defines the feature that you want the member to access. The second column selects the Team(s) that the content is related to. And the third option allows you to decide if a member should be able to view, edit or even delete content.
- 4In this example we have assigned this coach the permission for the Calendar and all events. This permission only relates to events for the selected U14-Team. The coach can only view the events and not change them as we have selected "View" as the type.
- 5In this example the coach can not only view, but also edit all existing events in the calendar for the selected U14 Team.
- 6In this example the coach can view, edit and delete all events of the U14 team.
- 7Once you have assigned all the permissions for this coach you can click save and this member can now enjoy access to your club.
The different categories
Here is what members can see with what permission
Events & Calendar: Allowing access (view, edit or delete) to this features lets the member see all events for the selected Team in your club's calendar feature.
Team Management: Member can access the chosen teams and see the player overview or even create a new team. However, this member cannot access the player profiles without Player Management permission.
Player Management: Member can access all player profiles of the respective team. This includes the player's info, training stats, season stats, injuries, development and notes tabs inside the respective profile.
Scouting: Here the coach/member can access the club's or team's scouting list and with the right permission type (edit) even add new players to the scouting list including reports. A must have permission for the scouts in your team!
Exercise: Allows this member to access all public drills of your club including the planet.training database. Also allows users to create their own collections with favorite drills from other users.
Training Session: This involves everything regarding the respective team's training management. Session plans, including drills and player ratings, as well as the training statistics. So be careful not to assign this to players if you don't want them to see the comments and ratings you have given them.
Gameday & Tactics: Includes all features of "The Season" feature, such as tactics of your team and gameday reports and ratings. Same as for the training sessions, make sure you don't allow players to access this if you don't want them to see the ratings and comments.
Tip: If you want players to simply fill out their training and gameday attendance click here.
The user rights for several members can be assigned at the same time.
For this purpose, click "Select" at the respective users.
All selected members can now be granted the same rights via the "Assign Permissions" button in the blue bar.
This makes sense, for example, if all parents of a team should receive the same viewing rights.