- 1Select the menu item "Create" and click on "New session".
- 2Enter your training information and select the teams (only the session title is a mandatory field)
- 3Click on "Save", before exercise can be added to the session.
- 4Select the tab "Exercises" to add new or already existing exercises to your training session.
- 5Click on “New Exercise” to create an entirely new drill as a drawing or animation.
- 6You can add already existing exercise from the database (own exercises & community drills) to your session, by clicking the button “Add existing exercises”.
- 7If you like an exercise from the database click on "Select exercise" below the drawing to add it to the specific session.
- 8The dashed menu at the top right shows you how many exercises you have already selected for the session.
- 9Click on "Add Now" to add the selection to your session.
- 10In the "Exercises" tab you can now assign exercises to a period, mark their duration and leave comments.
- 11Open the 3-dot menu to see more options.
- 12Here you have the opportunity to create a new session, to duplicate it, to save it as a PDF or to delete the session.
- 13By clicking on the “View” button you will get to the session overview.
- 14Here you can see the entire session at a glance.
In the detail view of each exercise (Click on the exercise picture to get here) you can add the exercise to the session by clicking “Select exercise”.