- 1Open the calendar by clicking on the menu item.
- 2Now click on the start (day / time) of the gameday.
- 3From the menu, choose "New Gameday".
- 4Now enter the type of match, the associated teams and the opponent.
- 5Choose between home and away matches and set the date of the game, as well as the venue.
- 6Click “Save”, if all gameday information is entered correctly.
- 7The matchday will now be added to the calendar and the gameday list.
- 8You can open the event by clicking on it in the calendar.
- 9Via the button "Show Matchday" you will open the detail view.
- 10Click "Edit" to add tactics and statistics to your gameday.
Click on the menu item "Season" and select "Gamedays" to find all your training gamedays neatly arranged.